Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BACK UP AND RUNNING!!2009

First off, let me thank my fellow celeb leg gawkers who kept it real and continued to visit the site despite their continual disappointment. As some of you know I have been living in Amsterdam the past 3 years. In March of 2008 I took another job and moved to London which explains the abrupt end of the posting.... Now its been almost one year since my last post and I feel I have finally adjusted to life without coffee shops, mushrooms, and red lights. Well almost once you have it you really never get used to living with out it. So big up to Holland.

Anyway the blog is back up. We'll be doing some cool things. First of the moth starting in Feb. were gonna have a celeb legoff between two celebs, where you guys can vote. Hopefully I'll have a poll up by then but if not just write your vote in the comments. That reminds me....COMMENT MORE! Start a discussion an argument I don't give a fuck. Know offense but you guys put me to sleep. Remember I'll do my part if you do yours....

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment